Where does the time go? I have so much to update that this will just be a list of updates to come. So let's see....
1. Lindsay and Jason's Wedding - it was fabulous and they were so happy!!!
2. We've bought a house and close on the 31st!!! It is such a process though.
3. Angela and Jamie's Wedding - what fun we had with Erin and Bryan!!
4. Barney and I have been married for 3 years now, crazy!!
5. Our vacation to Sesame Place, I'm working on updating the pictures right now!! kaitlyn had such a great time :)
6. Saying goodbye to Sara and Maren :(
I know there's more to add, but I just can't think of it right now. We've received the invitation to Dawn and Matt's wedding and Barney was just able to switch his shift with someone to get the day off so we can all go to the reception. I'm also planning a bridal shower for a special friend which is coming up soon, 2 days before my house closing, I'm nuts!! Kaitlyn has told me that she wants a red cake with sprinkles and candles on it for her birthday. Red frosting?!?!?!
Ok, so more to come this week on the list.
Monday, July 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love all the pictures! Looks like you had a full vacation. Glad you enjoyed yourselves.
Happy Belated Anniversary!!!
Post a Comment