Well, we are still waiting for baby. This week I have not gone to work as there was no possible way I could chase the kids around, or make the walk up and down the hallway 50 million times to use the bathroom :) It's been nice trying to relax and get all of the last minute details in order. On Tuesday I went to the YMCA and walked on the treadmill for a while hoping to speed things along. The only thing that produced was false labor and disappointment. Although, I got to see Kaitlyn swim in the pool, she is such a little fish! It's been so long since I've seen her swim and I am amazed at how well she does. She wears a bubble and swims around just holding onto a noodle, and even went solo for a couple of strokes. I am so proud of her !! There are some pictures in our Shutterfly album, although they did come out kind of dark.
I will not be disappointed if baby does not come today as the weather is horrible. I have no desire to go traveling about. Barney and Kaitlyn went to the hospital for his monthly allergy shots and he said the roads were really bad. There is so much water, our basement is flooding in the front and back. Good thing Mary Ann and Gary got me that wet/dry vac for Christmas! Hopefully once we have a cap put on our chimney and repair our gutters in the back the water will stop entering the basement.
Well off to wake up Kaitlyn from her nap. Have a good day :)
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment